Dolce Hotels and Resorts, a privately held operator of 26 upscale hotels, resorts and conference hotels in North America and Europe founded in 1981, is majority-owned by Broadreach Capital Partners. The company, headquartered in Rockleigh, N.J., employs approximately 4,000 worldwide. Additional information is available at www.dolce.com.
The company’s vision is to create inspiring environments that bring people together, and its mission is to delight its guests, challenge its associates, reward its owners and serve as a role model in its communities.
Doles’ portfolio includes properties in New York, Connecticut, Indiana, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Georgia, Michigan, Texas, Colorado, California, Canada, Belgium, France, Spain, Portugal and Germany.
As a leader in the meetings industry, Dolce hosts some 30,000 events and 4 million group clients globally every year. The company’s founder pioneered the conference center concept and Complete Meeting Package, both now embraced as standards by the International Association of Conference Centers. The company’s vision is to create inspiring environments that bring people together, and its mission is to delight its guests, challenge its associates, reward its owners and serve as a role model in its communities.
We are looking for an Account Manager to fully develop, expand and manage global accounts for the Dolce brand within the Benelux market as well as Northern Germany. We are looking for a goal driven sales leader who is skillful in business development. This person must be experienced in customer facing activities including but not limited to structured business reviews, attendance at key customer meetings and general sales calls.
· Develop comprehensive strategic account plans with key account initiatives that are developed in response to key customer needs that will lead to delivery of group and transient business for Dolce Hotels and Resorts worldwide. This position is also responsible for understanding each customer’s key business objectives.
· Lead the business development and relationship activities for a defined group of top global customers identified as customers with ability to utilize multiple Dolce Hotels and Resorts.
· Mine for business - gain deep customer knowledge about the vertical market and the specific account, Identify decision makers within the companies and be able to work directly with these decision makers as a strategic partner. Bring business to contract and develop and execute mutually agreeable contracts including Master Contracts that result in better business relationships for Dolce and said customer.
· Work with the designated 3rd party agencies with an ability to sell the intermediaries to utilize Dolce Hotels and Resorts with recognition that the intermediaries are not the primary decision makers.
· Build strong strategic partnerships within assigned customer organizations up to and including relationships up to Director/ Executive level.
· Develop & deliver business presentations
· Attend key customer meetings and general sales calls
· Participate in key industry trade shows within the assigned market(s) that align with providing visibility to a wide group of customers for the sellers managed accounts.
· Work with cross functional corporate teams to execute initiatives. This includes working with Legal for contracts, working with IT for technology improvement programs, Distribution, Field Marketing, Development for purpose of sharing customer business opportunities, Accounting/Finance.
· Maintain current knowledge of competition and local market trends to assist in developing and implementing sales strategies.
· Develop & maintain effective relationships at the Dolce property level in order to bring service issues to light and to ensure that effective resolution is taken to allow for the development of a strong repeat base of business.
· Provide guidance and support to General Managers and Directors of Sales & Marketing within the organization. Is the subject matter expert on the customer markets and specific organizations.
· College Degree with a minimum of 5 years business and specifically selling experience within the hospitality industry
· Strong Presentation skills
· Strong Verbal and Written Skills and Communication
· Knowledge of Delphi or equivalent sales and marketing software.
· Proven ability to effectively develop & lead a team to achieve/exceed growth goals
· Proven ability to foster relationships with key third party vendors, political and community organizations
· Demonstrated analytical ability and financial acumen
· Extensive knowledge of sales skills, revenue management, recruitment, supervision, training, and motivation of staff.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite of products
· Fluency in English, French, Dutch, German (written & verbal)
· European Work authorization.
Reference Requirement Willingness to provide, as a last step in the interview process, at least 5 professional and personal references.
Competitive annual salary, bonus, and benefits package provided